Area of intervention
Promotion of a democratic, just society respectful of human rights.
Objectives and activities
Defense and promotion of human rights and civic education
- Rights education;
- Legal and judicial assistance for vulnerable people (women and children);
- Observation of government action;
- Accompaniment of the population in the protection and promotion of their rights as well as in their civic education.
- Organization of training sessions, workshop seminars, retreat days, conference debates, colloquia open to all;
- Publication of books / manuals, liaison bulletins and information and training leaflets;
- Production of radio and television broadcasts on various themes of human rights, justice, peace, reconciliation;
- Production of educational materials and documents on rights education
- Denunciation of injustices and human rights violations;
- Promotion and propagation of the culture of peace through dialogue and reconciliation;
- Actions to achieve more justice and peace;
- Advance the cause of marginalized populations.
Establishment of a documentation center and an internet café to encourage research on human rights and peacebuilding.